



We recently went to the Los Angeles Zoo and a petting zoo with some of jay and Logan's cousins. Jay and Logan had a great time. It was a hot day so a lot of the animals were hidden in the shade. They love spending time with their cousins and absolutely love animals. They got to hold the guinea pigs and feed all the animals.
3 comments on " "
That looks like such a fun day. I've neve been there and have always wanted to go. I'm so glad you guys are bloggin'!
these pics are so cute! i love them =]
Holy cow!! How are you! It has been forever. We were down around the 4th of July but visiting with family takes up all our time :( we never get to see anyone else unless it is at church. You guys look so cute. What a fun Family vacation! I bet you stay mighty busy with twins. They are super cute, that is classic on the toilit! Cant wait to see more:)
Post a Comment