Friday, February 8, 2008

My Journey Update


Ok, I told you guys I would update you on my progress with my new toy. I know it is probally so boring for you guys, but it helps keep me on track. So I have found so much happiness in doing this journey. I don't ever feel deprived and feel in control for once. The armband really keeps me truthful and really keeps me moving. I have kept a very detailed food journal. I take about an hour every night to plan my meals for the next day and figure out all my calories, fat, carbs, fiber and protein. It takes awhile but I have really found that I really enjoy doing this. So the good news is I have lost 8 pounds. Yes 8 pounds in 4 weeks. I am so excited and can't wait to continue this journey. I will post again soon. Thanks for all your support. It helps me so much.

9 comments on "My Journey Update"

Krystal on February 8, 2008 at 10:31 AM said...

Good for you! Doing something like that requires a lot of dedication and it is definitely something to be proud of! Eight pounds is great, congratulations!!!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn on February 8, 2008 at 12:44 PM said...

WhooHoo...that is awesome news Julie! Keep up the good work!

Rosenlof 4 on February 8, 2008 at 1:14 PM said...

Way to go Julie, I knew you could do this!

Hess Fam on February 12, 2008 at 10:33 PM said...

Go Julie GO!!! That's fantastic! Keep up the fun! (oh...and how'd your hair turn out???)

Titel Family on February 13, 2008 at 11:00 AM said...

That's awesome Julie. Big congrats! I know it's hard work but it's so gratifying (spell??) in the end.

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! on February 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM said...

Julie I am so happy for you, keep it up. Post more, like I have room to talk, post when you have time!!!
Love you,
Jess

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! on February 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM said...

Julie I am so happy for you, keep it up. Post more, like I have room to talk, post when you have time!!!
Love you,
Jess

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! on February 15, 2008 at 2:43 PM said...

wow, didn't mean to do double the comment, not much experience, can you tell?

Katie on March 13, 2008 at 11:43 PM said...

that's awesome.. I'm starting a similar journey.. it's nice you know I'm not alone! Congrats!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez