Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember to VOTE




OK, so I received a text message today and it said " Due to the long lines at the Polls, Obama supporters are asked to vote on Wednesday" Thank you for your cooperation. Gotta Love it.

Just remember to VOTE..



3 comments on "Remember to VOTE"

The Hickens on November 4, 2008 at 5:47 PM said...

I got that message too. I was cracking up.:)

Michelle on November 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM said...

How funny! I got that same text. I don't think the results are gonna be in our favor, but at least we got to give our two cents. Let's keep praying though!

Allison on November 6, 2008 at 8:37 PM said...

That's funny...didn't receive that text but I would have laughed!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez