Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow, What ham’s we have


Ok, Ok, I know this is normally Julie’s turf… but this is just to dang hilarious NOT to share, so Julie, forgive me. So, the other day I got a game for the Xbox 260 called “You’re in the MOVIES”.  It uses a camera and has you do a bunch of little mini games then puts it all together into a short movie clip.  Below you will find the results… CHEARS!!!! Andy.

yes, this was all done in a Video Game

7 comments on "Wow, What ham’s we have"

starstruck_texan on January 13, 2009 at 8:36 AM said...

Andy, that's pretty darn funny....do they have that game available on the Wii????

Wendy on January 13, 2009 at 9:01 AM said...

Thank you for my laugh of the day. You guys sure are scary. :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny, I love it!

Michelle on January 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM said...

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing...lol.

zuniga family on January 13, 2009 at 4:48 PM said...

Can I please come over and play? That looks like so much fun!!

Titel Family on January 18, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

what a cool game!! Looks like fun. I hope to see more of those on the blog!

Amber Williams on January 22, 2009 at 8:52 PM said...

Bizarre! But fun!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez