Monday, January 4, 2010

Who's Ready to Fly?





Thats right... I got me another hobby!  I'm starting up some amateur RC flying. Its a great club out of Encino.  They are super friendly, and are willing to teach anyone who wants to learn. I'm very excited to start this new adventure with Jay & Logan.  You can expect lots of more pictures and videos to come!

2 comments on "Who's Ready to Fly?"

Allison on January 9, 2010 at 7:49 AM said...

Cute pictures! Your lives will be getting even crazier and Mommy (and Daddy) will enjoy the new girl I'm sure (although we don't know what it's like yet!) LOL. :) I was happy to see some pictures of the year in review!

The Hickens on January 11, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

Yes... looks like you will have your hands full!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez