Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little bit of love


8 comments on "A little bit of love"

A Rosie Family on February 17, 2010 at 4:32 PM said...

Awww. She is so cute! Congrats guys. I'm so sad I havent been able to meet her in person or come see you too. Thanks for sharing pictures!!!

Hess Fam on February 17, 2010 at 5:11 PM said...

She is seriuosly adorable.

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! on February 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM said...

oh my goodness! She is perfect. I love her already...she is so pretty. We miss you guys.
I hope all is going well.
Welcome to the world Ellie.

zuniga family on February 17, 2010 at 6:39 PM said...

She is so cute and I love her chubby cheeks! Tell Julie I said hi!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn on February 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM said...

she is beautiful you guys! i can't believe how much she looks like you julie! hope all is going well for everyone CONGRATS!!

Maosi Fam on February 18, 2010 at 5:37 AM said...

so cute! Man is she a girl version of the boys or what?! LOL Wish I was in town to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Love her little chubbyness already!

Trisha on February 19, 2010 at 3:31 PM said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez