Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Am I insane?



Ok, so here's the deal.  Somehow I got it in my head that I can do this, so I'm gonna try.  Heavens know that Everyone can stand to be more active; me especially!  So how does it work you ask?


  • Eight-week Biggest Loser challenge
  • Onsite boot camp, plus Saturday camp at their gym facility in Costa Mesa
  • Nutritional seminar and information
  • Initial and post weigh-in and body fat calculations
     
     
    So wish me luck & keep me honest!  I can do this & I NEED to do this!

    In case you are wondering what this is like, check out the video below...
     
     

2 comments on "Am I insane?"

Titel Family on April 14, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

That's awesome. Sounds like fun to me, but you know how crazy in love with exercising and nutrition I am. Good luck and I will be cheering you on!!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! on April 14, 2010 at 8:19 PM said...

I love exercise, so this is a dream come true. You will learn so much and come out feeling so great.
I too will be cheering you on.
I personally would love that kind of education, and resources!!!
LUCKY!!!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez