Monday, October 22, 2007


I been tagged. Thanks Tara.

#1. Rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.
#2. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
#3. At the end of the post, the player then tags six people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I have been married to Andrew for 6 fabulous years.
2. I am a mom of identical twin boys and I love it.
3. I am addicted to reality TV.
4. I love playing and watching soccer.
5. My family and friends are the best.
6. My dream is to go to New York and see a Broadway show. ( maybe one day )

I have tagged, Alyson, Chanda, Vicki, Megan, Marie, Julia

0 comments on " "

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez