Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mario and Luigi



This year we wanted to do something different for Halloween. As you all know Andy loves video games as do Jay and Logan. They love their Nintendo game boy Super Mario bros. so Andy came up with the idea of Mario and Luigi. Jay and Logan loved it. I think they look pretty cute although I wish I could of gotten better pictures of the two of them together. We had a fantastic Halloween and now we are ready to move into the extreme hussle and bussle of Christmas time. Yikes




5 comments on "Mario and Luigi"

ashcraft8 on November 1, 2007 at 12:06 AM said...

What a cute costume idea! It looks like they had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. Don't remind me how close christmas is now.

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn on November 1, 2007 at 7:13 AM said...

The boys costumes turned out so great! They look so stinkin cute...what a fun idea!

Krystal on November 1, 2007 at 11:21 AM said...

So cute! I saw their costumes on Autumn's blog and hurried over to see if you had some more pictures of them. I love their costumes... very cute idea! Little kids are adorable, but when there are two there is just something about them that makes them even cuter.

Julia Loves David on November 1, 2007 at 6:25 PM said...

We are in Long Beach, how about you guys? We really should get together soon. Thanks for the comments, yes the 80’s were fun, and I had the perms too!! What cute costumes, I love the little hats!! As for Christmas, I just saw a commercial advertising decorations, it just seems too soon.

EvaMarieva on November 2, 2007 at 8:39 AM said...

They look so cute! I would have never thought of that and it is a great idea! I am glad you had a blast.

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez