OK, I totally cracked up this afternoon when I took Jay shopping with me. He wanted to go with me and needed some alone time with mommy ( I think he thought when I said shopping that I meant toys.) We headed over to the women's department to look for some capris. I went to go try them on and this is how the conversation went.
Mommy: I like these capris
Jay: Those are pretty
Mommy: Thanks Jay
Jay: Mommy those are pretty, pretty small.
Wow, I died laughing he thought he was so cool. We laughed for at least 5 minutes.
Jay and Logan hate to go shopping for clothes, I don't blame them they are 3 year old boys. Needless to say I don't think either child will be joining me on any shopping trips anytime soon.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments on "Another Funny Jay moment"
That's funny! You just never know what they will come up with.
Post a Comment