Monday, April 14, 2008
7 years
Andy and I recently celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. I don't have any pics,but I just wanted to share a little about my loving husband and our wonderful life together. I have been really blessed since our union began on April 7, 2001. I know Andy was brought into my life by my loving Heavenly Father. Andy has been such a blessing to me and has made me a better person. He is my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without him. We got to enjoy a really nice dinner out and then we went to Signal Hill and watched the sunset. We sat and really enjoyed the quiet and the beautiful sunset. I have learned so many things the last 7 years and we have been so blessed. I love you Andy. Here is to many more fabulous years!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments on "7 years"
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys had a nice night out.
Holy Cow! I would have never guessed it's been 7 years! Congrats! Josh and I just had our 9 year anniversary in December. Man I feel so old!
congrats...sounds fun=) we love going to signal hill for sunsets, such a perfect spot for a sunset!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great night together. And by the way, your kids look great! They are getting so big!
Happy Anniversary & congrats! Time surely has flown by!
COngratulations!! And, I'm dense- are your boys twins? Give me the skinny! P. S. Did you love that Ali won biggest loser? I was so excited!
Hey, I know I already commented, but I wanted you to know- I added you to my friends. I thought I did the same time I added other friends, who are also your friends- i.e. chanda, etc... but didn't realize I overlooked your name. You are now good to go and I'm happy to exchange recipes.... k, bye :)
Are you kidding me? It's already been 7 years! I can't believe that.
Your boys are just darling. I can't wait until my boys can play with them! SOMEDAY!
Big congrats! Marriage can be quite the rollar coaster but it's awesome having that best friend. Isn't it amazing that we've been married this long. And also that we have kids getting this old! I am happy for you guys and so happy that our boys are growing up together!
Julie,
Wow... 7 years, oh my, that is so wonderful!! I am really excited to see your blog... you'll have to add us to your favorites so we can keep in touch!! How are your boys?!! They sound so fun!! It is so great to hear from you, please send our love to your family!!
Post a Comment