Monday, April 28, 2008


Ok I was tagged by Katie so here goes

Time in high School: 1993-1997

Friends in High School: Debbie, Autumn, Chanda, Tami, Michelle, Melissa, Sarah, Jenny, Jen, ( its been a long time and some of them I don't even talk to anymore so I can't remember names)

Sports Played: I played Soccer all 4 years of high school. I love playing soccer and who really wants to take general PE. Yuck

What car did you drive: My brother was in high school with me my freshman and sophomore year so I just hitched a ride with him in our poop brown dodge lancer. It wasn't the most glamorous car but it did the job. The very first car was a Honda Prelude. It was the best car.

What did you do on Friday nights: Not much. Probably hung out with church friends and sat around until we found something to do. I was not into high school parties.

Did you ever get expelled or suspended: No, but I am really surprised that I didn't due to all the notes that I wrote myself and how many times I signed my moms name to important documents. Hey I have two older brothers that taught me well.

Can you sing the fight song: No I have no clue what it was.

Where did you sit at lunch time: In the quad, but I mostly went home for lunch

Your style in High School: Wet seal/ contempo, gap

Would you go back to High School: NO WAY. you couldn't pay me enough money to go back.

Did you get good grades: Yeah I did.

Year Graduated: 1997 It was a great day and I couldn't wait to get out of school.

I modified my tag a little I really didn't want to answer all those questions so I did my best

6 comments on " "

Maosi Fam on April 29, 2008 at 1:19 PM said...

you cheated!!!! thats only like half the questions! i was tagged witht th same thing

Amber Williams on April 30, 2008 at 9:16 AM said...

That was fun to read! I remember the Honda Prelude, right before you came to Utah, right? CUTE CAR!
Mike says maybe we can still come to Cali sometime this summer. Cross your fingers!

Presley family on April 30, 2008 at 9:30 PM said...

Hi Julie!!
I am so sorry that I have not sent you the pics from Easter. I will send them soon... I promise. I get easily distracted around here. I am sure you can understand with your sweet boys. How are you doing? You will have to come to another play date. Does your ward have a play group?? I hope all is well!
BIG HUGS,
Julie Presley

Brian and Kara on May 6, 2008 at 9:06 AM said...

Hey Julie!

Wow, I can't believe your twins are so big. I remember hearing from Wendy that you were having twins and that seems like so long ago. You have a beautiful family. Hope all is well with you. Can I add you to my friends list?

~Kara

Maosi Fam on May 9, 2008 at 3:05 AM said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! we all demand a new post lol...

Katie on May 20, 2008 at 8:59 AM said...

Yay!! I just got around to your blog again and I am so glad that you did the tag!! Class of '97 rocks :) Anyway, loved your answers!!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez