Sunday, August 17, 2008

Discovery Science Center



We took a trip to the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana and we had so much fun. We had never been there and they really have so many things for the kids to do. Andy and I were able to get into the fun. Bob the Builder is there right now and the boys had fun climbing on the tractors. It was a fun family outing. We always love to see how much Jay and Logan are interested in so many things. They love to ask questions and love to always get involved. Here are some of things that they were able to do.

We had to get a picture with "Scoop"

Jay and Logan were amazed at the Huge space shuttle. They really wanted to go inside.


Logan loved the rock wall and we went back many timesJay also loved the rock wall and he didn't want to leave.



They were able to put together dinosaur bones.

4 comments on "Discovery Science Center"

Robin on August 17, 2008 at 9:30 PM said...

Looks like Jay and Logan sure had a good time. Glad you guys got to go. Love you...Grammy

Hess Fam on August 18, 2008 at 7:53 AM said...

So cute! I've been wanting to check out that place. I guess Collin is a little young but it's a fun place to keep in mind!

Presley family on August 18, 2008 at 2:08 PM said...

Looks like LOTS Of fun!! We haven't ever been there. We will have to go!!! Ok, so next week I am going to try to have the pirate water party again.... assuming Collin doesn't get sick this time! wink!!! Hey, do you have the boys in pre-k??? I signed Regan up for a FREE non-income based pre-k program at Buffim Elem. I think it is by you.....
Anyways, I will let you know about the party!!
BIG HUGS!!!
Hey, do y'all have Disney passes??

Allison on August 23, 2008 at 9:41 PM said...

That is a fun museum! :) We went when Elmo was there last year...I should take Sammy back--I even think that Nathan would like it! :)

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez