Friday, August 8, 2008
Summer Olympics!!!!!
The Summer Olympics have officially started. I am so excited. I love to watch them and see how amazing these athletes are and the love of the sports that they participate in. The drive and dedication of these athletes is amazing. I love sports and it makes me feel proud that these men and women are there representing our country doing something they love. I of course follow all the soccer games ( I have made enough room on our DVR to record every single one) Gymnastics is always amazing to watch and swimming. I will watch every sport but those are some of my favorite. I think that I secretly would of loved to be an Olympian. The next 17 days of TV are going to be fabulous and I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments on "Summer Olympics!!!!!"
I agree! My favorite is the gymnastics!
Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!
I love to watch the swimming! These athletes are amazing!
I have that secret desire too...it would have been really neat. Oh well! :) They're so fun to watch!!
Post a Comment