Wednesday, September 10, 2008
first day of school
Today was Jay and Logan's first day back to school. They were so excited, Logan was even up at 6:45 and asking when we could leave for school. I was so happy that they were so excited to go. Jay had his backpack ready and on 1 hour before school. They are in the same class again this year and I wouldn't want it any other way. They are such a comfort to each other that the anxiety and fears seem to subside when they know that the other one will be there. I was very pleased with their teacher and think they will do great.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments on "first day of school"
So I hope everything went well with Mrs. Aroz and the boys. She really is nice and a good teacher. Looks like all of the boys did well today!
They are getting so big! That's funny that Jay had his backpack on 1 hour before! Glad they were excited.
So cute. It was fun to see how excited they were yesterday. I know how much they love school.
Love, Grammy
Glad the boys had a good first day!! Heard about the emergency pack... so sad! I hope he was relieved after you explained the "trash can" to him, poor guy!
Post a Comment