This is my new toy and can i just say I love it. My mom and I were driving one day and we were just about home and I saw this fabulous machine sitting on someones driveway and so I turned around to look at it. It had a sign on that said FREE, but just needed a new motor which is about 300 dollars. It was totally clean and didn't have anything missing. I took Andy back and we picked it up. I figured I would save my money to get a new motor or my dad said he could probably have it rebuilt.Well to my surprise Andy plugged it in and messed with a switch and it works GREAT. No motor needed. YAHOO. I promptly put it in my room and have loved using it. As a lot of you know I am really trying hard to lose weight and exercise regularly. Well I have lost 16 pounds and have really enjoyed exercise with my new machine and also going on bike rides with the Andy and the boys. I am really excited to accomplish my goals of being healthy and finally getting this weight off. I want to be an example to my family and to my boys. Wish me luck and hopefully I can report more weight loss as time goes by.
14 comments on "A Fantastic Find"
What an awesome find indeed! Keep up the hard work Jules. You are doing great! Hope to see you guys at the birthday party!
What a FUN find! Go Julie GO!
That is SO great! I love free finds that work! :)
Julie! Tag! You're it!! (check my blog)
Holy cow Julie! That machine is so cool! I'm jealous! :) Grandma says you are thinking of moving?
What a great find! And... congratulations on the weight you've lost so far!
No way! That is so awesome. Congrats on your weight loss. That is quite an accomplishment!
How fun for you! Plus, finding something free is even better :) Congrats on the weight loss - yea, you see I just found out my blood pressure has gone up in a year and so I'm being more careful myself.
I'm so proud of you Julie!! And that was a great find. What eagle eyes you have!! Keep up the good work. I'm rooting for you!! Love, Mom
That is so awesome! And perfect since that what you did at the gym, right? I am so proud of you for losing that much weight. Taking weight off is so hard so I give you huge props for such an awesome find and accomplishment! Keep it going. You are always welcome to join me at the gym...9:00 spin class. It's working my butt hard and has helped Daniel get pretty toned up!
One word... Jealous!
That is just so excititng!!! What a great find!!!! Do you walk daily??? Ok, I am needing a walking buddy....
congrats on the great find! that is awesome! ok, about the hsn thing... i worked for a company called west at home... http://www.westathome.com. through them, i applied and hsn was looking for agents. it was good to work from home. i mostly worked while grace was sleeping (naptime or at night), but stopped working after raegan was born. it doesn't work out for everyone, but for me it was good to do for about 10 - 15 hours a week. you may just want to check it out online and apply... once i was accepted to the hsn program, there was quite a bit of training i had to do in order to learn the system and that is all unpaid... it took me about 20 hours to do it all. if you have any questions, you can email me at horspool@gmail.com. hope you guys are doing well!
jamie
Alright I am home, here and ready for a walking buddy!!! Let me know what you think... have in mind... ect.! BIG HUGS!!! Julie
Post a Comment