Monday, October 20, 2008

Friday Night Fun.


Friday night we went camping. Destination Jay and Logan's room. Lots of blankets and one small tent. We laughed, sang and had fun telling funny stories in the dark. Andy had school that night so we called him to tell him we were having a campout. Jay and Logan really had fun and thought it was really cool. I know its not the mountains, but hey a tent is a tent right.





Jay and Logan's legs hung out the little door but they had plenty of room inside. A couple of times during the night we found them laying so close together that I think they sleep better when they are right next to each other.


8 comments on "Friday Night Fun."

Krystal on October 21, 2008 at 8:17 AM said...

How fun! I bet it was just as good as the mountains. Kids seem to love anything out of the ordinary. I can remember getting to have a banana split for dinner one night when I was a kid. I thought that was about the coolest thing ever! Can't wait to do those kinds of things with my kids. The pictures of them sleeping are so cute!

Presley family on October 21, 2008 at 9:00 AM said...

Oh, how sweet!! This is a memory that they will remember forever!!! I love it !!!... you know what you are the coolest mom ever! win! I am sorry that i have not written... things have been crazy. Ok, when are things not crazy. e-mail me. collinpresley@aol.com
BIG HUGS,
Julie

SusieQ on October 21, 2008 at 12:23 PM said...

How cute and how fun! What a great idea!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! on October 21, 2008 at 3:59 PM said...

You are such a fantastic mom, that is so neat. They look so cute, and look like the best of friends. AWESOME JOB JULIE!!!!

Amber Williams on October 21, 2008 at 7:35 PM said...

That looks like lots of fun! Your little guys are so dang cute!

Robin on October 22, 2008 at 9:29 PM said...

Maybe next time the mountains. But they don't seem to care. It's all fun. Such cute boys...
Love, Grammy

Michelle on October 25, 2008 at 9:02 PM said...

Now that is my kind of camping! Great idea. They probably were in heaven! So sweet!

Titel Family on November 3, 2008 at 3:04 PM said...

Too fun! Cody wants to go camping so bad but we still don't have a tent. Who wants to go to the mountains when you have a warm house and a potty down the hall???

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez