Sunday, April 26, 2009

Catalina Fun


This last month Julie & I got the chance to sneak away to Catalina by ourselves for a few days. The weather was great, the room was quiet and we just had a great time. Check out the pics below.

4 comments on "Catalina Fun"

Hess Fam on April 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

a dream of mine to go to Catalina. never been...but someday during my california residency i will!

ashcraft8 on April 27, 2009 at 12:44 AM said...

Looks like you two had a great time!

Titel Family on April 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

How fun. Someday when life calms down we would like to steal away for a weekend. Glad you guys had fun!

Katie on April 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM said...

How fun!! I've been begging Skippy to take me to Catalina for years! I've never been :(
Glad you guys got a nice get-a-way!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez