We recently took a trip to Lake Arrowhead with the boys for a fun family vacation. The boys had never been there and we thought they would love it. We were right, they had so much fun. The weather was beautiful and there was still snow on the ground. We stayed at this cute little lodge that we loved. Jay and Logan got car sick and didn't feel so well the first night but soon quickly recovered and were bouncing off the walls. We played by the lake and fed the ducks. We took the fun Lake Arrowhead queen boat ride and we hiked in the Children's National Forest. It was such a fun trip and I think I secretly wish we lived in the mountains. (sometimes)
2 comments on " "
I'm so glad you got to get away on both of your trips. How fun...Mom
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! It always feels good to get away now and again!
Post a Comment