Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Cheer


The Holidays are one of my favorite times of year. Halloween was an absolute blast, Thanksgiving was wonderful and Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye. There are so many things about the Holidays that make me happy. We all feel so blessed throughout the year but for some reason I always feel so grateful at this time of year. I am so thankful for my family who brighten my day. My husband is my rock and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is an amazing husband and father. I am very grateful to be a mother to two fabulous boys who keep me on my toes and always put a smile on my face. We have been so blessed this year and feel so happy to have such an amazing support system. One of my favorites things about this time of year is all the holiday decorations. I love to see all the lights and holiday decorations as I pass by homes and I all the stores. I love to see the look on the boys face as we go by all the houses and they are just gleaming with joy. We are trying to teach them the true meaning of Christmas and also getting them excited about Santa. They have their lists made and ready to be sent to the North Pole. Are stockings are getting ready to be hung and I am trying to explain to Jay and Logan how Santa comes down the Chimney and leaves all the fun stuff for them. They have so many questions. It is so cute. Holiday TV is also so much fun, I love all the Christmas movies and Old Holidays Classics. Rudolph, White Christmas, Frosty, etc. One of my all time favorites is Santa and the three Bears. It brings back the best memories from my childhood and I hope to pass on that tradition to me kids. And last but not least the holiday food. So many different goodies and wonderful treats, I love to bake and give all my yummy creations to our neighbors and friends. I hope that this time of year brings all of you so many wonderful memories and that we can remember all the great things about the holidays.

3 comments on "Holiday Cheer"

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. And aww, your boys are so cute. :)

Ever since I was a child it’s been the Christmas Classic movies that really bring out the magic of the holidays for me. Wrapping up on the couch with my family and watching Frosty the Snowman or Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town - I’m transported back to my own childhood, and I feel the same peace and joy I did watching those same timeless movies with my parents.

I’m really glad I don’t have to wait for them to come on TV this year. Now there is a limited collector edition DVD box-set of all the Christmas Classics available, containing my two favorite Christmas movies plus five more. It even comes with a bonus music CD containing 7 favorite holiday songs! I only know about it because I work with the company, but you can buy it wherever you do your Christmas shopping. This is something my family and I will treasure for many holiday seasons to come and I hope your family cherishes as well. :)

ashcraft8 on November 27, 2007 at 12:22 PM said...

I love the new look of your page.You'll have to teach me how to do it. Santa and the 3 bears is my favorite too.

Maosi Fam on November 27, 2007 at 10:00 PM said...

very cute=) love the new page!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez