So as most of you know I have started weight watchers. I have been doing it for about two weeks and enjoying it. I have to keep finding recipes that are good and filling because this is something that I am doing for life. Ok anyway. This is a good recipe that my cousin Tiff shared with me. So here goes.
You can do either muffins or cookies
1 yellow cake mix
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1 heaping Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
Chocolate chips ( optional)
Bake at 350 for 15 mins. for muffins and 8 minutes for cookies
Mix all ingredients together and use in muffin tin or cookie sheet.
I also put in 2 Tbsp of fiber such as Fiber Sure
I also put in 2 Tbsp of Flaxseed Meal
Both optional. I just like the vitamins and extra fiber
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments on "Yummy recipe"
It is such a great idea to incorporate the whole family in this. It's always a bummer to have to eat something different than what everyone else is. I might have to get some yummy recipes from you!
Post a Comment