Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday


On Sunday we celebrated Jay and Logans 4th birthday. We had family and a few friends over to join in the celebration. We set up the big pool and the kids had a blast. We had good food and great company. Our theme was a PEZ theme. We had a blast. I can't believe they are four.

Andy and I made the boys their pez cake. We really had a lot of fun and Jay and Logan loved it.



Jay and Logan were so happy with their cake and had fun with all the candles Jay and Logan got Leapsters from Grammy and Papa. They loved their Lobsters ( as they called them)

11 comments on "Happy Birthday"

Amber Williams on May 20, 2008 at 8:59 PM said...

Oh my gosh! That cake is awesome! Good job! I can't believe your boys are 4 already! And I've never even met them! :(

ashcraft8 on May 20, 2008 at 11:39 PM said...

Happy Birthday Jay and Logan! What awesome parent you have to make you a cool cake.

EvaMarieva on May 21, 2008 at 8:51 AM said...

It is crazy how the time has flown. Happy brithday to Jay & Logan!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn on May 21, 2008 at 2:10 PM said...

Happy Birthday Boys!! Hope you have a very fun day...

love, Kaci and Brynley

Titel Family on May 22, 2008 at 10:29 AM said...

So cool! Hope their birthday was fun!!

The Luther's on May 22, 2008 at 10:11 PM said...

Happy Birthday boys!! I really can't believe how fast time goes....

Julia Loves David on May 24, 2008 at 1:59 PM said...

The cake looks great! What a fun idea for a party. I loved pez candy when I was a kid.

A Rosie Family on May 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM said...

I love that the "lobsters" are upside down in the picture... too cute! Hope the boys had a fun b-day!

Hess Fam on May 26, 2008 at 8:42 AM said...

I love the 'PEZ' theme. Happy Birthday to Jay and Logan.

Presley family on May 27, 2008 at 8:53 PM said...

Hey, Play date is at my house tomorrow. Let me know if you want to come I will give you directions.
Julie
collinpresley@aol.com

Krystal on May 28, 2008 at 1:35 PM said...

Happy Birthday Jay and Logan! The cake is way cute!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez