Friday, May 30, 2008

4 year check up


Jay and Logan had their 4 year check up this past week and it went great. They did a great job answering all the questions and did a great job with the eye chart. They have actually warmed up to the staff at the office and love the nurses. Its always exciting for me to go to there yearly check up because I love to see how much they have grown.


*Jay is 49lbs and 44.5 inches tall

*Logan is 47lbs and 44.5 inches tall

They have each gained a pound and Jay has grown 3 inches and Logan has grown 2 inches. I really can't believe they are 4 and that they are getting so big. We had a good visit until the doctor left and I told them they had to have 2 shots. It all went down hill from there. They immediately went into panic mode and started to freak out.

Jay thought if he hid his arms she wouldn't do the shots!! Logan just kept staring at the wall in hopes that she wouldn't see him!!!

8 comments on "4 year check up"

ashcraft8 on May 30, 2008 at 11:32 PM said...

I love this post! and I love their manuvers to avoid the shots. Much better than when I was a kid.

Rosenlof 4 on May 31, 2008 at 10:34 AM said...

hiding his arms in his shirt!!that is great. He was hoping to blend into the wall and be invisible..that is too cute. I love there personalities.

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog you have. I can't believe how much the boys have grown! They are so handsome. Good luck to Andy as he searches for a job. Thats no fun and I'm sorry that you have to deal with that right now.

Betsy on June 2, 2008 at 1:55 PM said...

that's hilarious about him tucking his arms in. That face and arm-less sleeves is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Hi ...

I am not sure if you even remember who I am (Melinda Warino) - we went to the El Dorado ward together.

I just happened to come across your blog and thought I would say hi and that your boys are adorable!!

zuniga family on June 3, 2008 at 5:43 PM said...

That is too funny! I love he hid his arms! That is hilarious!

Hilarie on June 4, 2008 at 9:45 PM said...

Hey Jules! Hope all is well, your kids are dang cute? Are you ready for two more...?!

Allison on June 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM said...

:) I added you to my list too Julie, go ahead and add me. :) This will be a great way to keep up with you and your kids! The boys are getting big...Sammy is already 41 inches or so too...at least he'll have some tall friends to hang out with! :)

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez