Thursday, June 5, 2008

Everyones getting Wii Fit


Ok, so Andy got us the Wii Fit and as you can tell, everyone is getting into it and having a good time with it! Logan and Jay have the moves and love to hula hoop!

11 comments on "Everyones getting Wii Fit"

Titel Family on June 5, 2008 at 6:39 PM said...

So cute. I am jealous! Does it give you a good workout?

Titel Troop on June 5, 2008 at 7:49 PM said...

That's so funny! I'm sorry I can't tell which twin is which, but the one in the 1st video is getting down shaking his bootie! We were thinking about getting his game too. Is is pretty good? I know Wii sports gives ya quite a bit of a workout...especially boxing! We have Mario Kart reserved right now and might switch to wii fit.

Eric and Alison on June 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM said...

Hey Julie,
Good to hear from you! I totally want WII fit!! I have heard a lot about it! When Nik was having a spelling test, one of his sight words was "we" and he came home with his test and he had written "wii", I said why did you put that, he said he thought it would be funny and when I asked his teacher about it, she said that she totally cracked up when he brought her his test!! Silly Boy!!! We play WII sports and WII play all of the time, when we are not playing ROCK BAND!!!!

Katie on June 7, 2008 at 5:06 PM said...

Julie- that is HILARIOUS!!! your boys have some good hip-action! That looks like so much fun!

Marie on June 7, 2008 at 8:43 PM said...

ooooo.....so jealous i want one so bad. It looks fun, how cute are your boys by the way! That cracks me up!!!

Amber Williams on June 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM said...

I keep joking with Mike that we need to buy a Wii, because there are so many fun games! But he is like, "when would we ever play it?" So I guess I will have to live vicariously through folks like you that actually have it!

Presley family on June 8, 2008 at 6:01 PM said...

Looks like lots of fun! When do we get to come over and play .. wink!!!! I hope all is well!! (I think we are meeting at the fruit on the Lakewood mall this week for playgroup.... FYI) Let me know if you want info!

Allison on June 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM said...

How fun for you guys! Thanks again for coming over for pizza! It was great to have a little bit of time to hang out! :)

Michelle on June 9, 2008 at 1:51 PM said...

Yeah Julie! I'm so glad you found me. It was great to hear from you and see your cute pictures. Your boys have gotten so big! They are handsome little guys...and big! They weighed more at their 4 year check up than Kaleigh does, and she's almost 6 1/2. LOL!!!! Tell Andy hi for us and we can keep in touch now. Awesome!

Jenny on June 11, 2008 at 7:04 PM said...

Will it get rid of my baby weight? Your boys are movers and shakers. I can't believe how much they've grown! Especially, considering I remember you pregers.

A Rosie Family on June 13, 2008 at 1:34 PM said...

Great hip shake'n those boys have! Too cute!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez