Happy Fathers Day to the man that I think is such an amazing Daddy. The boys are so blessed to have you for a daddy!!!! I love You
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez
9 comments on "Happy Daddys Day"
Happy Father's Day Andy!
SUCH a CUTE picture of your 3 men! Happy Father's Day!
I love the new background!! It is so cute!! Happy fathers day Andy!!
hey julie
the summer blog is private, so email me and i will add you to the list. bjzollinger@gmail.com
jeanette
Happy Father's Day Carr clan. To answer a previous question, we live in the AZ now. CA is too expensive and AZ is too hot:)
Sorry I never wrote you back Julie. There is nothing else that I can say but I can be a ding bat at times. The play date was the day that I wrote you and I missed it too! Sometimes I think I will loose my head if it isn't attached. We are going to have a Kick off summer water pirate party at our place in the next week or two.So, I will make sure I give you all of the details!!! BIG HUGS! Hope all is well!
Hi Julie, it's always fun finding old friends! I am glad that all is well for you and your cute little family. Thanks for the comment. Jodie
Hey Julie, what is your email address? i am going private on my blog and want to add you!
I hope y'all are having a great summer!
Julie Presley
Post a Comment