Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mamma Mia


MUST SEE SUMMER MOVIE
I went to see this movie last weekend and I have to say it was FABULOUS!!!!!!!! I would recommend this movie to all you movie goers. I say the stage play a couple of years ago and I loved it then,but I have to say the movie is just as good if not better. I love the music and the cast. They all did an exceptional job. I am going to see it again and it will defiantly be in my DVD collection. Don't be surprised if everyone is singing in the theater. I am still singing the songs.

9 comments on "Mamma Mia"

Titel Troop on July 24, 2008 at 5:11 PM said...

I wasn't really thinking about going to see this but now I am sold on it. So many people said it's good and they loved it. Not to mention I have a crush on Mr.Darcy, Colin Firth.

The Hickens on July 26, 2008 at 10:36 PM said...

Hey Carrs!! Cute blog. Good seeing you today Julie. Talk to you soon:)

Katie on July 28, 2008 at 9:03 AM said...

How fun! I want to see that sooo bad!

Presley family on July 30, 2008 at 4:25 PM said...

Well, I will have to go and see it now!!! I am not sure if Jason will go. I might have to round up some girls!! win!!

Allison on July 31, 2008 at 10:14 PM said...

I wondered if it would be good...I'll have to go see it! And hooray! You blogged again! I've been checking! :)

A Rosie Family on August 1, 2008 at 1:41 PM said...

Lucky duck! I can't wait!!

Robin on August 6, 2008 at 1:44 PM said...

Loved it, Loved it. Definitly one we'll buy. It was a fun girls night out...Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie too. Right after I saw it I downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes and I'm going to see it again on Thursday with a bunch of girlfriends! I'm so excited!!!

The Great Hunt Family on August 30, 2008 at 3:30 PM said...

So I play the soundtrack all the time and Kami (my five year old) loves to sing along to Money, Money... It is the best movie!!

 

The Carr Clan Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez